Wednesday, March 01, 2006

God's Curse for Those That Burden Themselves With Jerusalem

Its too bad our "Christian" President does not read and heed these words.
President Bush is leading America to destruction with the Road Map. He is forcing Israel to give up land for "peace". The result has been more terrorism and emboldening evil. We have displaced God's chosen and replaced them with evil terrorist. If there is any history President Bush could be compared to Nevile Chamberlain who appeased Hitler. America is at the presepise of judgement and destruction thanks to our rejecting God and chosing evil.

Zechariah 8:7-8 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my
people from the east country, and from the west country;
And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst
of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be
their God, in truth and in righteousness.

Zechariah 12:2-5 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all
the people round about, when they shall be in the siege
both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone
for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall
be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be
gathered together against it.
In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with
astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open
mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every
horse of the people with blindness.
And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The
inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the
LORD of hosts their God.

Zechariah 14:12-13 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite
all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their
flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet,
and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and
their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] a great
tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall
lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his
hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

1 Comments:

Blogger shummer60 said...

I will be updating this new one. If I ever figure out what I did to the other I may use it again. I do not want to delete it as I had some article I liked there.

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 10:12:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home