Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Time!

It's Time!
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006
- written by jerry golden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many times I begin an article much like this one and then comes the thought, that if only I could convey what is really in my Jewish heart, if only I could get others to see what God has called some of us too accomplish. To make them understand the horrors of the Holocaust that killed so many of us for no other reason than we were Jewish. That same demonic force is once again raising his ugly head to kill the rest of us. But this time he is doing it in the name of Islam and other forms of anti-Semitism.

We are living in a time when the majority of the world could care less about God’s Word or the Jewish people, and to add insult to injury it would seem that most of the Jewish population of the world has also forgotten who they are, a people different from others who God has called His own. After thousands of years and being scattered enslaved and murdered by many, wherever we went the Devil was always there to poison the minds of the people to hate us, a people that by the hand of Almighty God we were brought back to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We have witnessed a miracle (1948) as great as the parting of the Red Sea, or the Exodus from Egypt (Pessah) that we will be celebrating the evening of April 12th (Nissan 14th).

This same kind of mass Aliyah will once again take place, for Jews will be running for their lives out of Europe as well as other places around the world. For God is speaking to the hearts of Jews around the world even as you read this, yet most are once again hesitating to be obedient to that touch of the Ruach Ha Koddesh (Holy Spirit) much like they did in the 40’s, but God has warned them that if they don’t come by the call of the fishermen He will once again send the hunters and they will run and try to hide but they will be unable to hide, their only refuge will be in the land He has prepared for them, Israel, there will be no other place where a Jew will be safe.

The task God has given us is not a ministry for the faint of heart, or the ones who live in fear of personal harm in fact it is not for only the very brave, but only for the ones who God has called. We also know that many who God has touched will not respond in obedience, but shrink from the calling and therefore not be chosen, missing the greatest blessing they could have ever been offered, what a shame to have come so close and then miss the mark. Many will not know what I am saying, but it isn’t for them to understand. I have been shown in the spirit that we are helpless to stop what is to come, that the only things we can do is depend on God to show us His plan for us. He has touched many like this messenger to prepare to rescue those who He will send to us and to bring them to this land He has prepared for them. I am often asked how do I know God has called me to rescue Jews in the coming days, the answer is simple for those who know God, I know just because I know that I know. My entire life has been a preparation for this very hour, even the establishing of the Middle East Gospel-Ship Ministry in the 80’s that traveled throughout the Eastern Mediterranean, those same contacts are now very important to what we are doing today.

There are those who ask, why would you want to bring Jews to Israel with all that is going on there, with the Government of Sharon and Olmert ripping Jews from their homes and aren’t you concerned with this election in three days? Yes I am very concerned, but I also know God’s Word and He never lies He will bring the Jews back to this land. But more important to me is I know I have heard God’s voice and He has called me to this Ministry and regardless of what happens in this election or any other I know what God has said and is saying.

Many around the world have also witnessed to this ministry and what God has called us to do, so it has not been confirmed by the mouth of two but by hundreds. This is God’s ministry and it is His calling, we will go forth in the face of danger knowing that God is with us.

We now have the needed finances to purchase the needed larger boat, but so much more is needed. When we secure the boat and bring it to Israel we will be required to pay 17% taxes the mooring alone will be expensive, there is constant maintenance, there will be a need to make trips to Turkey and Cyprus. But more important is the groundwork throughout Turkey and Cyprus will also be expensive, only God can touch those who He will to provide that kind of finances.

I am also asked why am I so passionate about this Ministry? On my Father’s side 75% of my family were murdered in Dachau. I knew at a young age that when I got married (32 Years ago) I had to raise my children in Israel, that they must have Israeli Passports, that my son would serve in the IDF as I have, I simply owed it to all those who perished at the hands of the Nazis. Little did I know God would call me to this ministry in those days, but hindsight now shows me that even then God was preparing me for this very hour, as He has been preparing many who are reading this article, for without the obedience of those God is touching this Ministry cannot save Jewish lives when the time comes.

We are now near the completion of the purchase of the larger boat and we can expect the Devil to begin his ugly work for he fears us, and what we can accomplish that will bring his demise even closer. He fears the prayers of Believers and he fears the re-gathering of Jews in Israel, for it is here the Messiah will plant His Feet on the Mount of Olives. He is defeated and he knows it, his only hope is to prolong his reign on earth and devour more souls into ever lasting darkness.

I believe this is the most important ministry any of us have ever been called to. That the fact that God has touched you to respond to this need only tells me that He wants to bless you in a wonderful way Gen. 12:3.

This ministry is in need of a real financial blessing and I only have you to speak that to. It is part of my job in the Body to bring this need in front of those who God has gathered to hear what the Spirit has to say.

Pray for a the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and for all the IDF soldiers. Pray for all those who have come to fight the Islamic enemy. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom,

Jerry golden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home