Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yes, A Call for America to Repent, I won't Recant

Yes, A Call for America to Repent, I won't Recant
By Kato Mivule
Posted March 20, 2005

This is in Response to all e-mails to me thinking I am a Kerry supporter and that I am very "Harsh". I think I am More lenient to the Western Laodicean Christianity Than Jesus Christ would...Jesus Christ will sound "Harsher" to many hypocritical "feel good" Christians when He Says..."go away from me you workers of iniquity". It is better to humble our selves now and repent than be humbled on the Great Judgment day...further more I will not divert from what I am called to do here in America and else where...

>>Call Christians and the World to Repent and Turn To Jesus Christ
>>Announce God's Coming Judgments on Nations Especially America
>>Call Christians and the World Back to Truth--The Whole Council of The Word of God
>>Call Christians To A True Love Relationship with Jesus Christ

Though the e-mail response below was to some one specific, (edited) I felt it answers all the e-mails to me in that category. All True Christians have no troubles with Repentance messages, only those who who still enjoy the pleasures of this world and eulogy from men...
Kato Mivule
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friend
Thanks for the e-mail reply…
My goal was not to show you how "bad" America is (which is very true indeed before Jesus Christ, America is really very bad) or how "partisan" I am, I have no interest in such evil and stupor of men. I know Uganda very well and people in Africa have never boasted of being "righteous" when they are evil...that is why they accept the gospel more than reject it, as it is here...where people put on Christian religion but inside are dead men’s bones, hypocrites, vipers and serpents.

I know this is a touchy subject...especially for Bush Supporters which I don't know you are, or if you are you have a right of being anyway, that is not my goal and business but my purpose was to tell you that (maybe you don't need to know) Judgment is Coming on America, especially on the Neo-conservative hypocritical Laodicean American Church. I have no regrets in speaking this way, I only pray God give me more strength to speak more and with more authority which only comes from Him.

Such claims of Bush and his neo-conservatives being “Christian” are evil and detestable in the sight of God, a slap in the face of Jesus Christ. Bush has fought a war worse than Kony in Uganda, he drops bombs on civilians, 1500 American soldiers are dead, 10,000 injured, countless Iraqis almost 100,000 killed, more than KONY in just one year!!!! This is no excuse for Kony. Bush and all who support him have blood on their hands, just like all African dictators and militiamen do and all their end is Hell unless they repent! Warmongering is not Christian; there is no Christ Jesus in it. I refuse to be a part of it and all who associate with such are hypocrites and lairs and will have their day in HELL and the LAKE OF FIRE.

The weapons of Mass Destruction were never found but Weapons of Mass Deception used and the Church turned into usury by GW to get him to power. Cutesy American Christianity does not fool Jesus Christ... In Uganda or Africa we have never said that Jesus Christ was a "Ugandan", and I know for sure that He is not an “American” as portrayed by George Bush and all his neo-con evil Laodicean Christian conservatives who are but serpents and vipers and modern day Pharisees...unless they REPENT their destiny is HELL and the Lake of FIRE.

Ugandan/African Christians have NEVER transported their victims to be tortured in other countries while putting on a mask of Christianity. I am not a novice about the dictators we had in Africa…who by the way were most part a creation of the CIA, French, and British intelligence---there again goes America…leader in war crimes.

Ugandan/African prosperity teachers (whom I detest ) have never stood and openly declared support for torture like the head of the Apostate Laodicean American Church stated recently…

“Torture, he said, is always wrong. He believes, however, it is permissible to inflict discomfort to gain information that will save lives, as long as it doesn't cause permanent damage. One U.S. policy Land opposes is ''extraordinary rendition,'' the practice of flying prisoners to other countries to be tortured. ''I have expressed my concern about that, and I told them I thought it was wrong,'' he said.” Tennessean. http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/05/01/65897298.shtml

I am totally shaken, troubled, and flabbergasted that we still have AMERICAN Christians support such atrocious activities hiding behind the Name of Jesus Christ.

American Laodicean Christians are now torturers, murderers, haters, warmongers, serpents, controllers, racist, fornicators, lairs, swindlers, corruptors, greedy, vipers, sons of devils (Cabala), lovers of works of darkness (Illuminati, freemason)…many more and such don’t have any part in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

It is time to search our hearts to make sure we will stand before Christ and not be judged then…better to be judged now than then…better to be humbled now by an African Speaking Truth than then before Jesus Christ and His Angles…when He will say “go away you workers of iniquity”.

My goal is to warn all Americans that such activities are evil and God will judge them. In Uganda people know very well that God Judges evil, we see, the taxi driver knows so...but the arrogant Illuminati Cabala Neo-cons don't believe that when they fight wars for oil and ransack the world economy God will Judge them.

So if we “Christians” are still partaking of George Bush and his Neo-Con Agenda, we CANNOT partake of CHRIST. I am no Kerry supporter; I know very well that He is a Skull and Bones clan’s man just like Bush. However, for their credit, the Kerry groups unlike Neo-cons have not used Christ to foster their political goals...at least not openly.

God is not mocked and as such I don't have any regrets whatsoever and never will I repent of speaking Truth and to the church. I am very incredibly sorry for such the reply I made; I am resolute and will not bow down to the lies of the Apostate American Church.

I am sorry, I apologize for going this way but it is because I met Jesus Christ...so I am very sorry that I am more lenient with Americans than Jesus Christ would do...He would Truly be "Harsh" more than I am with Westernized Christianity today...and maybe harsher on Judgment Day when He says…”go away from me you workers of iniquity”.

America is the leading nation in all war crimes, so those Christians who refuse to repent and engage in such activities or even support those who do them, will burn in hell and the Lake of Fire.

When it comes to Materialism, Yes America is the greatest materialistic country in the world, including its leaders; that is why we have the war going on in Iraq for Oil.

The same materialistic gospel flowing in Africa is from America…TBN and now the famous Suburban Ultra Subtle Purpose Driven Prosperity Materialistic Movement and Left Behind series that has robbed American Christians of almost 200 million dollars...Christianity Inc has its greatest heights in America.

When it comes to abortion, many have occurred at the watchful eyes of so-called Conservatives. Many would rather adopt a baby from China and never take care of the fatherless in American streets.

The so-called godly Neo-conservatives are the greatest oppressors of the poor and destitute in America and the World…with their relentless laws against the poor and minorities are great…Ugandan/African Christians have not got there yet…as if that was not enough now a warmonger is appointed to head the World Bank by Bush…all Neo-con…evil and wicked generation of lairs and murderers.

Those with the greatest responsibilities will receive the greatest rebuke. These issues are not out of simplicity and Ignorance, after doing serious study other than watching Neo-con Cabala Fox News reveal lots of this stuff.

American Laodicean Christians hate Truth! Ugandan/African Christians at least give an ear. American Laodicean Christians have given themselves to Satan and are now committing Adultery with Satan and demons; they have run away from Jesus Christ and His only True Love.

Jesus Christ is not a warmonger like George Bush and his Neo-cons. To equate George Bush Neo-con Christianity to Christ is total blasphemy. Neo-cons are lairs and pitiful sinners who need to totally repent of all warmongering and all social sin in the hands of an angry God.

I will not recant, nor be threatened with what I have said, I have laid down my life and the sword is at my neck, I am ready to be taken out…don’t feel sorry for me…feel sorry for America…yes your sons and daughters…cause what is coming especially to the Christians is worse.

I have done what Jesus Christ told me, to deliver His Payload to you, which I did. You don’t have to reply or feel you have to. I only did cause I was compelled to.

I speak with authority I know is non other than given from Christ in all humility…consider these things prayerfully…if there is any need for repentance please do. I speak with Christ Authority that the Time is now to repent and if we don’t we will likewise perish with all the warmongers and evil neo-con Cabala and illuminati.

Those who love Jesus Christ will take the rebuke on America and will repent and turn to seek God’s face. Those with discernment will heed to the Lord’s call and Repent. I am not trying to be a “holier than thou”; this “Christianity” is what we have built in America and presented to the world as the true gospel but is lies and deceit. Most evil in the World has its supply in America.

This is a consumer nation, we all have a stake, and we have bought in it some way or another. Never the less, this is no excusing for me to repudiate or sound not “harsh” …those so-called Christians who refuse to repent will spend eternity in Hell and the Lake of Fire.

Jesus Christ will soon Judge America and all the Neo-con lairs and those so-called Christians who partake in sleeping in bed with the Neo-con Cabala and Freemasons. He will do so very soon before He does Judge the Rest of the World…including the taxi guy in Kampala (Ugandan Capital ) who kills for 500 Shillings. The evil spreading in Uganda/Africa, both in the church and secular finds its roots here in America and American Christianity…so judgment begins here in the USA!

Revelations 3:14-20
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

God Bless You
Love you all in Christ Jesus
Kato Mivule
Page printed from:
http://yesumulungi.com/Article_Proph12.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home