Monday, August 14, 2006

It’s time to say yes to God, and say,what would you have me to do?

It’s time to say yes to God, and say,what would you have me to do?
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2006
- written by jerry golden

Had the Islamic Terrorist been successful in blowing up 9 fully loaded transatlantic airliners at least 4,000 would have perished, if they would have blown them up over cities across the US it would have terrorized the whole country and possibly the entire world.

But something else would have happened; it would have so severely hurt the airlines that for months possibly longer only a hand full of folks would even be willing to travel by air. This would have dealt a terrible blow to the world economy and crippled tourism worldwide.

Why am I elaborating on this I will tell you why, sooner or later they will be successful we are talking about spiritually sick evil people, they will not be stopped by negotiations or threats of defensives measure such as home land security. Being totally defeated can only stop them, this is a war we win or we lose, and I don’t think you want to entertain the thought of what happens if you lose.

As for this ministry, I’ve been saying for many months something like this will happen; here in Israel all they have to do is shoot down one airliner coming in or out of Israel. There will be no more flights for months possibly years, and the only way that Jews will be able to get here is by boat. We are very close to being ready; we like many other ministries we just can’t seem to get the needed finances to finish the job. We are very close now and I know it will happen, possibly I am not being patience enough, but that is no new problem between God and me. I know in my heart and soul that God is speaking to many but the one thing Believers like others just don’t want to let go of their money. If they could only see the future as I have they would know how little of importance money really will be when it is all said and done.

Weak Leaders will cost Israel far too much.

I just watched the Israel TV they interviews many on the streets of Tel-Aviv. I was amazed at the responses coming from the most liberal part of Israel. Every one interviewed said to a person, the IDF must be allowed to finish this job or Hizbullah will become far more dangerous to us in the near future than they are today. No one could believe that our Prime Minister would agree to this UN resolution, not only does it not allow the IDF to finish what they went into Lebanon for, but there is no guarantee that we will ever get our two soldiers back.

To think that our Prime Minister would agree to allow UNIFIL who is known to assist Hizbullah will now be in charge once again with our security. I wrote an article back on the July 21st "The IDF needs your prayers tonight". In it I spoke rather harshly about the Leadership here in Israel. So I won’t elaborate on that too much here, but time has proven that criticism to be correct. Most military strategist are stating now that had Olmert sent in overwhelming force Israel would have taken control of southern Lebanon within the first week and that possibly we would have lost far fewer lives. Certainly our cities and town would not have suffered over 3600 katyushas, counting now over 70 dead civilians. And our hospitals would not be full of wounded civilians. But to add insult to injury Olmert now is willing to agree to a UN resolution that in effect gives Hizbullah a victory for standing up against the third strongest military in the world. Giving Hizbullah the strongest recruiting tool they ever had.

The IDF is at this hour trying to do in the next 24 to 48 hours what they could have done in the first week, hoping and praying that their Prime Minister will not stop them from finishing the job. For they also know their reputation as the defender of our people is at stake as well.

We (all of us) are in a war that we cannot afford to lose, and if we don’t start acting like we know what is at stake losing is a very real possibility. Islam has declared war on all non-Moslems; the so-called moderate Moslems are only recruiting grounds for the fanatics for the Koran says very plainly and straight forward to please Allah you must convert or kill the Infidel. It says very clearly they cannot be a real friend to the people of the Book, (Jews and Christians).

For those of us who have been called to bless the Apple of His Eye, Israel, we need to have tunnel vision and be about getting the job done. I know the time is coming soon when the only way for Jews to get from Europe to Israel will be by boat, when I first started saying that I was called crazy and even worse, but as the days go by, it is becoming easy for everyone to see. I am also trying my best to put together routes and safe houses in the US as well, there are even Believers and supporters of this ministry in other countries are asking for my help. I am sure they all know there is a limit to what I can do but there is nothing I wouldn’t do to save Jewish lives.

The one thing we must do is purchase the larger boat, every time I get ready to buy one, I hear from God that it isn’t large enough. I now feel that I have a better idea what He wants. I am asking you to pray like never before, so much is at stake, not only for those we will save, but for you as well.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home