Saturday, September 15, 2007

Visions

Visions
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2007
- written by jerry golden

Today I have the time to write an article, with so much on my mind concerning the Ministry and current events it’s not easy to find a starting place or directions of the way to go forward. As it is my custom I laid my head on my desk and begin to pray for inspiration and guidance. God spoke to me very clearly and said “tell them only what I have told you in the past, they still don’t believe”.

It is clear to me that what I am to do is not write on current events but to tell you once again the visions the Ruach Hakodesh has spoken into my heart and spirit.

A Vision in the Office.

6-1-04

It was 2:30 AM and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go downstairs to my office and see if I could write an article on some things that had been on my mind. My mind however just drew a blank, so I decided to rest for a while on the couch in the office. It was then that I begin to hear from the voice I know so well.

But before sharing this with you I should warn you that most of it might sound like an over active imagination of one who stays on top of current events around the world. In fact, God and I have had a serious conversation if I should say this was a vision. But God has clearly instructed me to tell others what I have seen, so here it is, you are the judge.

God spoke to me and said "I have found your heart and efforts pleasing but you still have much to learn and I will teach you many things about my Church. The time is very near when panic and chaos will grip the hearts of men and many will die from the fear of what they are seeing. The things you are about to see are for you to tell those who will listen."

It was a Mall, where I am not sure but there were dead and wounded bodies scattered over a large area and as soon as I saw this I was in a different place looking down on a large gathering of a sporting event. Many were already dead and others were gasping for their breath and dying even as I looked at them. One man spoke to me, saying "...they have already destroyed our economy by cutting off the oil, now they want to kill all of us..."

I thought I'd keep seeing this type of disaster but to my surprise I found myself in a Church, judging from the interior and the looks and sounds I thought it must be a Baptist Church. As I sit there in the presence of God unable to speak I heard the Pastor give a short glib standard salvation message, and I watched the people who were frightened and unable to understand why all this was happening to them. Many were destitute without food and no way to purchase any.

One man interrupted the Pastor and said "...why haven't you prepared us, why haven't you warned us?" The Pastor begins to cry and the people got up and left him standing behind the pulpit.

It was then I noticed an amazing thing, the Pastor fell to the floor and he was dead.

Then we were in a city center and I watched as people were looting and screaming obscenities at each other. Some were shooting and arm robbing the ones that had just stolen the goods from the store just moments before. I looked at the Bank and it was closed and people were trying to get in but the doors were locked.

There were military troops on the streets of the larger cities and they were shooting people with impunity, no one could believe what was happening. As they ran almost aimlessly in pure panic, we followed one man to his home. He greeted his wife and two small children with," I didn't do any good, and I don't know what we are going to do now."

He sits and turned on the TV and the news about Israel was on. Israel was under heavy attack and they had already destroyed Damascus. It was believed that many missiles were on the way from Iran. Egypt had launched a full-scale attack and it was feared that Syria had launched missiles with chemical and biological warheads.

I turned to God and said you promised that Israel will not be destroyed again, but He reminded me that it wasn't the end of the story and to wait and see His Word come to pass.

Looking back at the TV it showed how suicide bombers had killed many all over the country of America and everyone was frightened to the point of not knowing where to turn for help.

It was then God showed me Believers who had bonded together in America and had a pastor who had prepared them, their love for each other was obvious and many were coming to them for help. But even more important many were being drawn to them as their love was a witness for Yeshua.

I ask God why more Pastors hasn't prepared the Believers, and He told me that they have been desensitized by Y2K and felt they couldn't tell them to prepare again. But those Pastors who knew to prepare their congregations and did not will wish they had never known Me; I will tell them I never knew them.

It was then God said to me, "only those who truly know Me would overcome and witness My great salvation, for all temporal things will perish but those born of the Spirit will see Eternal Life." I then ask God what would He have me to do? God told me then, that I was to continue on the task set before me and not to look back, that many would be saved.

End of Vision, like I said you be the judge.

Vision received 12-21-03

Sitting near the Temple Mount, when suddenly I realized that once again the Lord of Heaven was speaking to me. Having this experience many times in the past I knew to allow God to have His way in all things. It was with a certain fear that comes from knowing the awesome power and magnificence of God that I entered into this place. Speaking in my spirit so clearly that my entire body seemed to be vibrating; the Word of the Lord came to me saying.

"You speak of things with a certainty believing yourself to be speaking a truth but your knowledge of these things are carnal with only a glimmer of my Will for man. For those things that seem of great importance will pass but My presence will not. You have still not learned to be in Me as I am in you, for if you had, your relationship with Me would be pleasing, but I find you absorbing yourself in things of this world in the ways of the flesh believing them to be spiritual. The temporal things you struggle for are but a vapor in eternity, yet you still have not come to a place in Me to know of the importance of our relationship. Because my Spirit is in you, all those things I sent you to accomplish will come to pass, for your relationship with Me is not based on the acts of others. There are others who struggle for reasons of self indulgence in the things of the flesh, many will die in their struggle to please Me for they never truly allowing Me to be their God, lacking the will to follow the Ruach Ha Kodesh in all things. For it is my Word and My Will that will come to pass, because your eyes have been opened to see certain things, be not distracted or lead astray seeking more knowledge, but rest in Me to show you all things in due time. Do not seek the favor of men; seek My righteousness and My guidance for the days ahead will be very difficult and only those who I have called will move with my blessings. For most will fall away for their eyes are fastened on the things of this world and not on My Word.

Yeshua will stand at my side ready to reach out His hand for His own. I will bring my people home and the time is near for the world to know of my love for them. Be not deceived into believing the coming peace is of Me for there will be a time of peace and security but then the earth will begin to shake and many will be frightened while hiding their faces from me, but I will see them where they are.

Continue on the course set before you, be diligent and faint not, knowing that my Will, will be accomplished in you for I know your heart and desire to please Me. I have joined others to the purpose of bringing My people home, My Spirit is speaking to them at this very hour."

1-John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Shalom, jerry golden

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

The Golden Reort
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home