Thursday, June 19, 2008

You can't save the world, but you can save yourself.

You can't save the world, but you can save yourself.
Posted: Sunday, June 15, 2008
- written by jerry golden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the past few weeks I’ve found it almost impossible to write a report, not because there aren’t many things to write about, but because of the total insanity of what appears to be the downward spiral of the world’s economy, ecology, and morals. There seems to be two revivals going on, God has His and the Devil his.

The true Believers in Yeshua, those who truly know God for the most part are waking up to the deception of many man-made denominations and are seeking truth knowing that their salvation depends of a real relationship with the true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through the blood and the cross, knowing that Yeshua Ha Mashiach is their only hope. That God’s Word was, is, and always will be centered on the Jewish people. Those who come against the city of Jerusalem and the Jewish people, God will come against them. It is my belief and has been for the past 7 years that the horrible things happening in the United States lays squarely on the back on one George W. Bush and his unrelenting obsession to Divide God’s land and more to the point the City of Jerusalem. As you read this Secretary of State Rice is in Jerusalem complaining that Jews are building their home in Jerusalem in what she and Bush call “Palestinian” land. So hold on to your hat American more terror is on the way.

I am writing this report to Believers who know the Word and that is why I am not putting dozens of Scriptures that back up what is being said. God begins in Genesis and goes through Revelation talking about His people the Jews.

Today we see those things mentioned in Matthew 24 and Luke 21 coming to pass and we know that our redemption is near, many seen to be divided on the chronological order of these events but most agree that this is the end times and God’s Word is coming to pass before our very eyes. Probably the most quoted Scriptures by those like myself is Gen. 12:3 for two reasons is to wake up Believers of the need to support Israel and the Jewish people and the ever present need to generate some support for ministry. Zechariah Chapters 12 – 14 also makes it abundantly clear how God feels about those who bless or those who curse Israel and the Jewish people. I often wonder if Believers ever read Romans 11 and ask the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) to interpret what God is saying to the Gentiles today.

The daily events of what is happening in Israel are difficult to understand much less to explain. We are being shelled from Gaza by as many as 50+ rockets and missiles daily, all aimed at our civilian population and the world sits silent, there is no condemnation of war crimes or crimes against humanity from the UN. Instead all we hear is Israel must negotiate with these blood thirsty Arab Islamic Terrorist and give them God’s land. And yet people are wondering why God has allowed the weather and the economy of the world to go crazy and threatening to destroy us all with nuclear war. That food shortage now threatens to starve millions to death. Today we see the floods in the center of the US the bread basket too much of the world making the food supply even less for the hungry.

Many are saying that the horrible weather is the direct result of a Government program called Haarp (look it up on the Net). But even if that is so God and His perfect timing to bring His end time prophetic Word to pass is right on time as always. There a lot of crazies out there, some called conspiracy theory nuts but maybe some of them are not so nuts after all. I would suggest that you at least look into a few things because some very ugly things are happening on Government levels. But even more important I would strongly suggest that you prepare to take care of your family by making sure they will at least have a fighting chance in the event of disaster be it nuclear or natural disasters. I-Tim 5:1 says if you don’t you are worse than an Infidel, read it for yourself. You can look on my site and find a lot of help to get started, go to the bottom of the site in Special Interest.

It’s only been 60+ years since the death of over 6 million Jews was systematically organized by the evil spirit of the Nazis called the final solution. Today we are seeing the same spirit building up to the same result and the same act, the ills of the world is being placed on the backs of us Jews by those whose minds are controlled by the Devil. Daily I struggle to prepare to rescue as many as possible while I hear multi-millionaire TV evangelist ask for more money to build more monuments. It seems that God has put the Gideon 300 in place to support this Ministry, I some times wonder if it is God looking for those who He will bless more than anything else. I know this Ministry is not known to the masses of Believers and if it were surely more would come to the call to save Jewish lives. It has also occurred to me many times that had God called someone other than myself many more might have been saved, God has heard that from me more often than He would like. But the fact is He has called me and I will continue until my last breath for I fully know the end from the beginning.

Over the past few years we have been able to establish safe houses around the world but mostly in the Mediterranean area to save European Jews. But there are also many established in the US as well all organized by coordinators who work closely with me. For if we are successful in getting some of these Jews to point were they can be picked up by boats even they will be saved or at least have a fighting chance. For obviously reasons I cannot go into any details but much has been accomplished and much more can be if we can get our hands on the finances to move forward.

For those who would have me sit down and shut up all I can say is there is no chance. For those who say Jerry asked for support too often, to them I say keep your money, I only want what God would send through His people. And for those who say what Jerry is planning can’t be done, I say my God works in the realm of impossibilities. For those who say that God already brought the Jews home to Israel in 1948 I say read Isa. 11:11-12 for that is the Scripture that so often brings to my mind, in that Scripture when you read the word ensign know that God is talking about boats.

There has never been a time when your help is needed more than now, please pray with me to save as many as we can. It is necessary for me to make many trips over the next few months if God gives us that much time, it is not easy for me to write these articles but I will continue to try. I thank God daily for another day to prepare and ask Him to touch the hearts of those who He will.

Pray for peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home