Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The A-O Report

Publisher's Statement

Major Prophetic Developments?

January 6, 2009

What an eventful start to the year 2009! Yet the early events of 2009 really began right after Christmas on December 26, about the time Israel was launching or preparing to launch military operations against the Gaza Strip. While it would seem that Israel’s move against Gaza has the most significant prophetic fulfillment connection during this time period up until now – something else was occurring that was receiving little or no attention by the media and only a scant mention by A-O in our weekly round up of January 4. What am I referring to? Yellowstone.

The Yellowstone National Park had been experiencing swarms of earthquakes beginning back in November and then again in early December. In and of itself, those swarms were no big deal as the park experiences several hundred earthquakes every year, most of them very tiny and its just business as usual. However, the outburst in November and early December were a bit unusual, still nothing much to pay serious attention towards.

Then comes December 26, when a new swarm began that started an 8 to 9 day binge wherein hundreds of quakes registered. More than 500 quakes rippled through the Park between the day after Christmas and New Year’s Eve. The quakes continued however in great quantity through January 3, before tapering off through now as we write this article.

Now, most of these earthquakes were very tiny, and most were unable to felt by humans as many were magnitude 1 or less. Still there were many between 1.0 and 2.5 magnitude. As you get in the 2 magnitude level they begin to become feelable to humans. There were however several quakes above 2.5 ranging in the 3.0+ range. One reached 3.9 magnitude and a few were in the mid 3’s and others in the low 3’s range.

In an 8 to 9 day period, Yellowstone received as many quakes is are usually felt in a year and this doesn’t count the early swarms which were not quite as dramatic as the most recent swarm. Still, you are likely to ask: “So what?” What does this have to do with Bible Prophecy and or why should it perhaps be more important than what is happening in the Mideast with Israel?

The answer is – The Babylon Prophecies!

As most of you know, I specialize in the study, research and evaluation of the Babylon prophecies and am noted for my 2-volume work “America, The Babylon.”

It has been my theoretical contention that the United States is “T-H-E” Babylon of Biblical Prophecy, which many erroneously refer to as “Mystery Babylon.” Also in my theoretical contentions on the Babylon prophecies, is that as the Babylon, the USA, or at least the continental United States is destroyed by God’s own hand, not by some nation or nations launching a nuclear strike or invading the United States.

There are numerous textual passages indicating God’s use of sinless beings who carry out the first of two judgments. The first judgment being a fiery judgment that destroys the entire nation itself, but not its outlying military bases. Those would be handled by Iran and or allied nations with Iran – against US forces in the Mideast – after the fiery judgment on the continental United States.

While it has been my assertion that God uses angels for the destruction, much like was done with Sodom and Gomorrah, I have also speculated that the Yellowstone National Park’s volcano system, known as the Yellowstone Caldera, actually has the capability of doing to the United States like whatever was done to Sodom and Gomorrah.

According to scientists, Yellowstone’s Caldera is capable of an eruption that could destroy the United States in much the same was as is described in the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah and in Revelation 17 and 18.

In the past, I’ve often indicated that a Yellowstone eruption might just be what the Babylon prophecies are describing in the first, fiery judgment, which I assert will occur before or at the time of the Antichrist’s ascension to power.

As we were watching Israel begin a military operation against Gaza, Yellowstone rumbled. I do not believe this was coincidental. I believe it was a Divine signal or indicator or warning. I suspect that ‘something is up’ or something is on the verge of happening, perhaps of major prophetic importance or prophetic development. What? I’m not sure.

I didn’t grasp the full significance of this until the last 30 hours or so, while attempting to finish the lately-delayed “A-O Intelligence Digest” as well as my yearly article – “2009 – Trend-Predictions Analysis.” Both of which are now temporarily on hold, as well as my coverage of the Gaza War. Why?

I am being led to review the Yellowstone data – and overlay it with my Babylon prophecy knowledge because it may be as or more significant than all of the other assignments I’ve been working on. This new project may take some time to produce written articles – and I expect at least one major article and perhaps several on this topic of Babylon and Yellowstone.

Why Yellowstone, now? Until last night, I was unaware of certain aspects of the Yellowstone eruption capability. I knew the basics, but I was watching some clips on You Tube of a History Channel documentary on Yellowstone as a Mega-Disaster. Within that documentary, several statements were made that immediately flashed a similarity to the judgment prophecies by Jeremiah, Isaiah and Revelation 17, 18. Suddenly it dawned on me how Yellowstone’s eruption might have the effects of fulfilling such passages as Revelation 18:11:

“And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:”

This passage in particular set my warning bells ringing. I don’t want to explain why at this moment, because it needs to be presented in an overall package with extensive documentation – which I am working on and have been as I can for the past 30 hours or so. I will only say that a Yellowstone eruption could more fully explain that verse than anything else I can think of.

In the past 30 hours, I’ve begun to think that Yellowstone is a primary factor in the demise of Babylon-America.

Something else that I picked up – that I didn’t realize before, is that scientists really have no clue as to how Yellowstone might erupt. They do not know for sure the pre-cursors or if there will really be any pre-cursor signs of an impending eruption. Furthermore, even if there are pre-cursor signs that occur with a normal, mountain volcano, Yellowstone is so unique that pre-cursor signs of eruption may only give minutes or an hour or only hours or days of warning. Scientists only hope that they might have anywhere from two weeks to a few months lead time. I’d always thought there would be at least that much time, if not more, such as with Mount St. Helen’s eruption in 1980. However, scientists didn’t get much lead time for that eruption either.

Then too, I discovered that there are other similar “calderas” like Yellowstone in the Western US – that might also erupt, as well as the regular mountain volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest.

The recognition of this new information data in and of itself would not necessarily require urgent or immediate attention, given what’s transpiring in the Middle East. However, the sudden spurt of seismic activity at Yellowstone changes the dynamics of the coverage by The A-O Report.

Now, keep in mind that we need to be watching out for actions by French President Nicolas Sarkozy. At the moment he is zealously attempting to hammer out a ceasefire accord between Israel and Hamas and using the Palestinian Authority as a go-between, along with Syria. Keep in mind, Daniel’s prophecy about the Antichrist re-affirming a deal or strengthening a deal for Israel’s security and peace. Is it possible that Sarkozy is about to fulfill this prophecy??????

IF, Sarkozy is about to fulfill that prophecy – and we’ve got Yellowstone acting up – and IF – Babylon’s fiery first destruction judgment triggers the rise to power of the Antichrist – and IF – The Rapture of the Church precedes all of these other prophecies – then are we perhaps very close to the Rapture of the Church??????

Perhaps you can now understand my desire to re-examine and re-visit the Babylon prophecies in light of Yellowstone’s recent activity.

Now, having said that, let me also note that in the past two days, Yellowstone’s seismic activity has not only diminished but nearly halted as of today. Of course, it may well kick back up within a few days, as it has been doing since early November. It may be that we have a window of time yet, to pull this information together and get it posted.

Don’t jump to conclusions just yet and think I’m predicting the Rapture as imminent or for that matter any other prophecies, I’ve mentioned. All I am saying is that I need to stop and evaluate this further, which I’m now doing and probably already at least halfway done with it. If, after final review, my conclusions are what I suspect they will be, I’ll be working to post at least one and maybe several related articles on this.

I’ll also try, as best I can to keep tracking, monitoring and reporting on the Mideast developments – particularly now, Sarkozy’s activities. I’ll also try and finish up what I was in the middle of regarding the A-O Intel Digest edition for January 4, as well as my yearly 2009 trends/predictions, which was essentially finished – but not yet digitalized into electronic format for posting.

I’ve got my work cut out for me – but I wanted to stop and let you know what was happening here behind the scenes at the website, so that you wouldn’t think I was playing hooky or ignoring news events. Far from it. You might say, I’m over my head in alligators now, whereas before the Yellowstone discovery, the alligators were just up to my armpits.

Just hang in there with me – because I intend to keep A-O readers up to speed as best I can on all critical issues and fronts, especially over the next week or so.

Sincerely in Christ

Richard Coombes
http://www.aoreport.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home