Israel, and Russia are Nations to Watch!
October 3rd, 2008
For those of you, who are interested in Bible Prophecy and what the current US Economic Crisis means in that regards, I say to you, watch Israel. Many Bible Prophecy students have predicted that the current economic crisis is the collapse of the USA. However, this view has not only been expressed by Bible Prophecy Students but also major secular Media outlets.
The BBC carried a headline story that questioned if the current US financial crisis was the end of the USA…”Is the Sun Setting on The United States?” was the headline on BBC News Outlet…with an interesting quote from a political philosopher…
The financial crisis is likely to diminish the status of the United States as the world's only superpower…The political philosopher John Gray, who recently retired as a professor at the London School of Economics, wrote in the London paper The Observer: "Here is a historic geopolitical shift, in which the balance of power in the world is being altered irrevocably. "The era of American global leadership, reaching back to the Second World War, is over... The American free-market creed has self-destructed while countries that retained overall control of markets have been vindicated." "In a change as far-reaching in its implications as the fall of the Soviet Union, an entire model of government and the economy has collapsed. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7645743.stm
The quote of course with facts but it’s time is not yet… Interestingly enough is the language used in the article to subtly promote globalism. The world has depended on America’s Economic and Political Ideology for sustenance in the current civilization and its form.
However, when a Political Philosopher from a major University, states that America – Her Economics and Political structures have self destructed, he is signaling the arrival of Global Socialism. The Professor states that nations that had more state control over markets have been vindicated…Sounds like Karl Max…
However, to the Bible Prophecy Student, this is clear as the day, yearnings for a Global Socialist Government. The Professor might be right in his heralding of a Global Social Entity that will ‘replace the United States’… Notice the Words ‘Replace the USA’ – What the professor hinted on in his underlining, “The American Free market creed has self-destructed…”
Of Course we know that no nation on earth has that capacity now to replace the USA economically, socially, politically or even philosophically… Some say China, just like in the BBC Article, but that is just baloney, China depends on the US for its exports and half its people are still very poor and the gap is widening between the rich and poor in China. Is it Europe? No way…not yet...Europe has lots of troubles to deal with…
I believe that the US will come out of this financial crisis even stronger and a more powerful entity that will continue to exert its power globally… This time America will arise financially not as a Capitalist USA but a Global Capitalist Socialist USA…and the Global Government agitators will use her in this endeavor to continue pursuing Global Governance… Thus US is not going down because of a financial crisis…not yet…
As I read bible prophecy, I see no hints that the USA, if it she is indeed Babylon the Great spoken of in Revelation 17 and 18, goes down in an economic Crisis. She instead goes down because of war and military strikes against her. At the time of her going down, she is a very powerful Economic entity with global merchants selling her goods…
(15) The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
(16) And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
(17) For in one hour so great riches is come to naught. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
(18) And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Notice that the ‘Globalists’ - Ten Kings, use this entity called Babylon The Great and after hate her and burn her with fire…
(12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
(13) These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
(14) These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
(15) And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
(17) For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
(18) And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
While many are setting their eyes on and watching the US financial Crisis, our eyes should not be off Israel and Russia. What transpires between Israel and her neighbors including Russia is what will surely bring an end to the USA.
Watch Russian Geopolitical moves, they are now in talks with Venezuela over the ‘Installing’ Nuclear power plants in the Latin American nation.
Globalists will continue to ‘use’ the US in pushing forward Global agendas and financing them. If Obama is elected president, look forward for a very fast track in integrating the USA deeper into the ‘Global Village’…
So, all eyes on Jerusalem…it is what happens here that nations will collapse and fall, including the USA… The US Financial Crisis is NOT what will shake the nations and bring about a New World Order...but Watch Jerusalem!
(1) The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
(2) Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
(3) And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Live not in FEAR....For The Just Shall Live By Faith...