When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
I Predict that regardless of who wins the election; after November 4th:
1. God will Still be on the Throne.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Bible will still have all the Answers.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed men and women proclaiming the Truth.
6.There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out His Spirit upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will continue to save the lost when they come to Him.
And God says: “I approve this message”
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8
Source - http://pjmiller.wordpress.com/2008/11/03/the-election-i-predict/